Friday, July 31, 2009

One month already?

I can't believe that Quinn is already over one month old! This last month has been insane, but I am feeling so blessed by Quinn. He has so much personality already and is such a love. Quinn weighed 10 pounds 11 ounces at his one month check-up and he was 22 1/2 inches long. He is falling in the 90% percentile for weight and height! Pat and I were laughing at the fact that he is a "tall" baby. We hope he enjoys it now because he probably won't be staying too tall! Developmentally, around four weeks I noticed that he was tracking, particularly Pat and me. He also seems to have a pretty strong neck and continues to explore the use of his limbs. It's so fun to see him change little by little each day. I'm even starting to get what seem like deliberate smiles (it can't just only be gas still, right?)! He's sleeping an average of five hours straight at night which has been great. I do look forward to him continuing to increase his nightly sleeping, though!


Just relaxing with Quinn in between packing!


Notice the wall of boxes?


The photo shoot clearly went too long. We'll have to keep working on a nice family photo!

In this last month Quinn has had many visitors. Ryan came and visited when Quinn was one week old. He only stayed with us for a couple of nights, but it was great to see him. Then, Grandma Cathy came and stayed for a week. Quinn loved sleeping in her arms, and I tried to pick up little tips from her because she really seemed to have the magic touch. Then, aunties Lora and Mariah came and stayed with us for a few days. They, too, had quite the touch with Quinn. It was so nice to have time with family and the help packing was relieving as well. There's no way Pat and I could have done it alone. More to come about the move later!

Uncle Ryan at one week old.


Auntie Lolo at one month old.


Auntie Mariah at one month old.



Happy one month, Quinn!

1 comment:

  1. It's insane!! I can't believe he's already a month + some! He is growing up beautifully and I just know he'll continue to!

    ReplyDelete