Friday, December 11, 2009

Four Years of Marital Bliss!


December 10, 2005

Pat and I celebrated four years of marriage yesterday! People say that marriage takes work, and I suppose they are correct. However, being married to Pat has been pretty easy so far! He is my best friend, he makes me laugh each day, he is always supportive of my goals, and he is thrilled to be giving me the opportunity to stay at home with Quinn. I look forward to continuing to see what our future holds but am focused on enjoying each moment along the way.

This year has obviously been particularly special for us with the birth of Quinn. Seeing the father that Pat is to Quinn has deepened my love for him in a way that words cannot express. Even though his time with Quinn is limited during the week, they have an indescribable bond. Quinn lights up when Pat walks through the door each evening. Pat makes Quinn laugh, plays with him during bath time, and reads to Quinn before bed (in a way that only Pat can, using a variety of his ridiculous voices that entertain us all)!

For our anniversary this year, Pat and I enjoyed our first meal ALONE since Quinn's birth. It was so nice to enjoy a quiet, stress-free lunch together. Thanks for babysitting, Heather!

Happy Anniversary my love!

Thank you for being such a wonderful father and husband!


2006


2007


2008


2009

2 comments:

  1. Aww!! What a wonderful post about an amazing couple! Your love is an inspiration to many! I know you have endless years ahead!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved reading this! SO sweet. I love how you posted pictures from each anniversary.

    ReplyDelete