Thursday, January 7, 2010

Seattle Aquarium

Pat and I have been thoroughly spoiled this year with THREE weeks off for Christmas break. Well, he might argue that this week hasn't really been off (and he would be justified in doing so). We've been working around the house like crazy, and I use the word "we" loosely. I've done a little (boxed up all of the clothes that Quinn has already outgrown, found a home for all of his new toys, etc...) but Pat has definitely been the rock star around the house this week! His first big project was our garage organization (something that we've been putting off since moving) and the second was recreating the mural that he had painted in California prior to us moving for Quinn's room.

So, for a little much needed break we decided to meet Ryan and Megan at the Seattle Aquarium. It was so nice to get away from chores for a few hours and just enjoy time together. I have been noticing that Quinn is mesmerized by the little aquarium at our doctor's office (in fact, that's the first place I take him after he gets his shots each visit because it calms him immediately), and so I was excited to see his reaction to a bigger aquarium. Sure enough, he was as happy as a clam! The Seattle Aquarium doesn't quite compare to what I became accumstomed to at the Monterey Bay Aquarium, but that didn't matter. It was a perfect family outing!










"Wow, cool fishies!"

"I like this place, Mom!"

Silly face

Precious face








No comments:

Post a Comment