Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Obsessed

Have you ever heard of a wordle? Well, I hadn't until today and I've quickly become obsessed! Over the past several months I've been brainstorming ideas for Quinn's first birthday party (yes, I'm one of those parents who plans to go overboard for a party that Quinn won't even remember), and I think that a wordle will be a perfect personal touch for his party. Here's an example of one that I just worked up:
http://www.wordle.net/show/wrdl/1998068/Quinn
My only theme for the party is Quinn which is why this is just perfect! I plan to stick it in one of the colorful frames that I've picked up and voila... free decor! So go ahead, make one for yourself. You know you want to!

2 comments:

  1. I had a dream that you and Pat were writing a book together about the perfect beginning to being happily married forever...in my dream you were rather insightful! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How funny! I'd love to hear about our insight. :)

    ReplyDelete