Tuesday, December 17, 2013

A Story By Quinn

Quinn asked me how to write a story today.  I told him he could simply talk and I would type his story. Here's what he came up with.  We need to work on the grammar.  And the plot.  But, for the sake of record, here's Quinn's first story.

Quinn’s Story:

"Daddy was playing when Daddy we was riding our bicycle and I fall down when superheroes come, but bad guys was come and superheroes find them and the superhero horsies and animals was going to help.  The Avengers was going to save the day.  The bad guys was going try steal and make Daddy to skeletons.  Skeleton bad guys are going be there.  And when the superheroes and me can’t find Daddy they got to go in the way.  They was trying to look for them but they cannot find him.  And they found him.  And the getting him was done.  And that's the end."

No comments:

Post a Comment