Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Puzz's and Jump-Jacking

I plan to finish my thankful list in one quick post, but first I want to share a couple of videos of Quinn. I just downloaded about a years worth of photos/video to filter through from my phone (and I'm not great at filtering) but I've narrowed it down to two for the evening (both taken yesterday).

This first video is of Quinn doing what he does best, "puzz's" (translation: puzzles). He is obsessed. We've been spending close to two hours a day doing puzzles for the past couple of weeks and I filmed him several times last week. His average time was 10 minutes, and so when he did one yesterday in 6 I was pretty impressed. So, here you have it. All 6 minutes of Quinn and his favorite animal puzzle. I simply share this to document Quinn's speech and puzzle skills at 2 1/2. If you actually watch the whole thing, I'll be impressed! :)


The last video is of Quinn and Pat doing jumping jacks. He's not quite coordinated enough to do them yet, but in the beginning you'll hear him count to ten (Pat gets him started). He says it quickly so you'll have to listen closely. I've tried to capture his counting on video in the past, and he totally played dumb every time. Little stinker.

No comments:

Post a Comment