Sunday, November 20, 2011

Day 17-20

Day 17: I am thankful to Quinn for keeping himself entertained in his room until after 9am. Kira has been eating every two hours 'round the clock, and then taking some work to get back to sleep. Needless to say, I've been exhausted. Quinn's lazy mornings have been very much appreciated.

Day 18: I am thankful for coffee! I'm embarrassed to let something like coffee make my thankful list this month, but it's true. Coffee has been helping me get through the days lately, and for that I am grateful!

Day 19: I am thankful that today is the first day of nine that Pat gets to be home with us as a family! We hope to spend some time being productive, some time relaxing, and time with our extended family in Walla Walla! Yay for a Thanksgiving break!

Day 20: Today I am thankful for Will. He is a selfless friend to Pat (and our family), a loving uncle figure for Quinn, and is always so patient with my never ending want of photos. This patience carries over to our overtired and hyperactive children as well. Thank you Will, you're the best!

No comments:

Post a Comment