Friday, November 11, 2011

Day 8-11

It's time to play a little catch-up!

Day 8: Kira's laughter!
On the 8th we were able to capture Kira's little laugh on video, just two days after her first laugh. Video coming soon!

Day 9: PAINT!
Yes, this is kind of silly, but I truly was thankful for paint on the 9th. Pat agreed to my relatively spontaneous desire to add some paint to a few walls downstairs. Special thanks to Jamie for her constant willingness to help with concept and inspiration, too! It's amazing how much cozier a space can feel with a little paint on the walls.

Day 10: My husband.
He's the best, what can I say? But seriously, lately he's put up with my constant desire to work on home improvement projects and he's had a great attitude about it as well.

Day 11: Company.
Pat and I do a lot of traveling to family, and this weekend family is traveling to us! I am so excited to have a houseful of family (and kids), and am grateful to them for making the effort to come up and see us. Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment